- Extracurricular Activites
- News & Events
- Parent Guild
- Teacher Login
Mrs. Deirdre White
6th Grade Homeroom
Welcome to the Middle School Science and Religion page for 6th, 7th, and 8th. This page will contain information throughout the year to help you find resources, keep up to date on projects and tests, and make sure you have all the supplies you need.
Homework, Tests and Projects
** All homework will not be posted and students are still expected to write in their planners, but I will make every effort to put
labs, projects and tests in this section. I may not delete them right away, as some students may have missed assignments or tests due to illness.
Typed homework can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**** Tests will be written in orange ****
Scholastic Book orders - use code H3JVJ for orders through scholastic.com (otherwise, bring in to school)
http://www.sadlierreligion.com/webelieve/ (Sadlier website, pick your grade level for study guides and games)
for 6, 7 and 8
https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/ (Textbook online!)
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/help/timeform.php (geologic time scale website)
http://science.nationalgeographic.com/science/prehistoric-world/triassic/ (put your time period in
*** Don't forget to check Mrs. Machnicki's and Mrs. Guaman's supply lists ***
6th grade homeroom - Please bring 2 boxes of tissues in September. More may be requested throughout the year as needed.
*** added 7/25/2015 - Please also bring one ream of copy paper to homeroom.
Religion and Science (grades 6, 7 and 8)
- blue or black ink pens, red pens
- 2-3 sharpened pencils at all times
- 2 notebooks: Marble (200 pages - wide ruled) for Science and Religion (these CANNOT be shared with other subjects!) ** please note the cover will be decorated, so do not pay extra for a special picture on the cover.
- jumbo book sock for Science book
- Religion book will need clear cover
- colored pencils (box of 6 or 12) with small pencil sharpener
- Glue sticks
- may use various colored pens (not markers, when directed)
- one simple folder - can be shared for take-home Science and Religion